A PREMIUM PRODUCT FOR SAFER FLAMES
This Paraffin Lamp Oil by Ner Mitzvah is processed, refined and distilled more than traditional kerosene to produce a light source suitable for both indoor and outdoor use. Able to be used with any wick, this oil fuels a smokeless, odorless flame.
Our 1 gallon bottles are a good way to stock up on lamp oil. Now you can kindle your Sabbath lights, light your lanterns and more without the soot or strong, unpleasant odor of kerosene.
• Refined Paraffin Oil
• Clean Burning
• 128 Fluid Ounce Bottle
While gentle for indoor and home use, Ner Mitzvah's Paraffin Lamp Oil is also powerful for outdoor venues. Light your tiki torches with this oil for outdoor barbecues and pool parties. Create beautiful, glowing centerpieces for weddings and fancy events. Light the pathway to an outdoor wedding canopy with a series of flames fueled by this oil. Illuminate restaurant tables and buffet counters for a romantic touch. Create a relaxing ambiance in your yoga studio or spa. Kindle your Shabbos lights or use for other religious rituals. Keep a bottle of Ner Mitzvah's Paraffin Lamp Oil in store and be prepared for any power outage. Allowing you to light oil lamps and lanterns, this oil is safer than candles and more cost-effective than battery-powered flashlights.
LIGHT UP IN STYLE
Ner Mitzvah's Paraffin Lamp Oil comes in an assortment of five different colors so you can customize your glow to suit your taste. Make the lighting part of your decor when hosting a special event. While red and purple evoke a romantic touch, green and blue creating a calming atmosphere.
- A CLEAN BURN: Our tiki torch fuel is processed and refined to create a powerful light source that is smoke and odor free and without harmful soot or other pollutants often found in kerosene.
- SHIPPING: Spills and Leak proof seal under cap, so no spills in shipping and handling.
- MULTIPURPOSE USE: Use inside the house on a dining room table, in centerpieces, or for lamps, lanterns, and torch style candlesticks. Perfect for use to kindle Shabbat candles and more.
- OUTDOOR DECORATIONS: For elegant parties and events, use this fuel to light up tiki torches and other lanterns to light up pathways, stairs and aisles, or to beautify wedding celebrations.
- EMERGENCY LIGHT: Not only for gardens, patios or yards, use this instead of candles or flashlights during blackouts or power outages. The spout is designed to easily fill cans and canisters.