Get this through your big head
Have you ever seen a hat that you felt you couldn't live a happy life without, or blindly bought online without trying on beforehand, only to discover that it's too small or tight on your head? Maybe your head's too large or maybe you have too much beautiful hair. Hats shrink when washed. They shrink when they are not worn regularly. There's an easy trick to combat this first-world problem -- it's called a hat stretcher, people
Far more effective than the trials and errors that come with attempting to stretch hats by hand
Our genuine wood hat stretcher comes to the rescue to those with larger-than-normal sized heads (stretcher is for medium sizes 7 ? - 7 ½), head shapes and sizes that fall between traditional hat sizes. Appearance wise, this beauty is a no-frills, old-school tool. We're talking solid wood base and an easy-to-turn rubber-coated turnbuckle center.
Simple to use (which you will, again and again)
To use: Steam the inside band before applying the hat stretcher to the inside of your hat. Doing so expedites the time it takes for hats to stretch properly. Insert the hat stretcher into the hat brim, rotate the inner linkage to separate the two wooden blocks, expand it out a little bit over the span of a few days. When you're ready to remove it, turn the knob the other way and gently remove it. Leaving the stretcher inside of your hat for upwards to 48 hours will increase the size up to two sizes larger.
Note: Take your time when stretching. Overzealous stretching will quickly lead to damaged hats, hurt feelings, and a barrage of angry customer service calls. Be sure to stop the stretching process if it begins to distort or misshape the brim
- FINE CRAFTSMANSHIP: Premium construction, sized medium to fit sizes 7 ⅛ - 7 ½.Round wooden ends with rubbed coated turnbuckle center and metal fillings. Works on a wide variety of hat styles - fitted ball caps, felt caps, straw hats, stetsons, knit caps, uncool fedoras, even ushankas. Stretches hats to create a personalized fit for your head
- CREATES A PERFECT FIT: Quality hats shrink over time when rarely worn or through dry-out from collected perspiration. This wondrous little device helps preserve the size and shape of all your favorite hats while giving you a customized and proper fit.
- RELIEVES PINCHING: An ill-fitting hat can wreak havoc on not just your hairstyle but also your sinuses. Helps combat sinus tension caused by tight fitting hats that put unnecessary pressure on your temple.
- SIMPLE TO USE: Place the stretcher into the brim of your hat of choice, rotate the inner linkage to separate the two wooden blocks, and expand it out a little bit over the span of a few days. When it's ready, turn the knob the other way and gently remove it. The threading makes for quite a bit of movement with each rotation, minimizing hand strain.
- 90-DAY 100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: We offer a No Hassle 90-Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. If, within the first three months, you are not completely satisfied with your purchase for any reason, just let us know and we will refund you all your money.